IGW receives Partner Supplier award by John Deere
16 March, 2022
For over 20 years, IGW has been associated with John Deere. They are a prestigious agricultural equipment manufacturer. Annually, they hand out Partner awards to their suppliers to celebrate the performance of their partners.
It is with pride that we have received the Partner supplier award regarding the ‘Achieving Excellence program’ for excellent performance in 2021 for the gear category.
The Partner supplier award
The Partner supplier award is based on five parameters: quality, delivery, speed of response and cost.
It is the 7th consecutive year that IGW India receives the Partner supplier award from John Deere for complying with their quality standards regarding these five pillars.
Since 2020, they have put IGW in their Hall of fame. Out of 7 suppliers, IGW is the only partner in the history of John Deere to achieve this Hall of fame status.
The road to success
Our successive partner status is thanks to IGW’s mechanism to achieve the Excellence Criteria. This organizational KPI’s with QPPM & DPPM, Speed of NPD, Wave Length and Relationship & Cost Management.
In addition, we have taken initiative on multiple levels in regards to sustaining our performance. The following points are some examples:
- Safety First – With prime focus on stakeholder’s safety
- Management Focus – On people, capacity planning & Expansion, risk Management,
- Cultural Transformation – Through training , skills upgradation programs, visual displays
- Operational Excellence – Through 5” S”, layout modification, inventory control
- Quality Driven Systems – Quality control to quality assurance approach and the initiation of various Sigma projects and supplier upgradation programmes.
- Employee Engagement – The creation of a platform for Kaizen & continuous improvement projects.
We look forward to our continuous partnership with John Deere and are excited to see what the future brings. Let’s make 2022 just as excellent!